Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, August 12, 2006 @ 8:06 AM
NYAHAHAH :D don't ask me why i'm feelin' so cheeky. Yep, today woke up so many times. He called and called,ahaha. But it was nice chattin' with him :) Woken up at 2am,swear to call him in 5minutes time and da next moment,i was snoring already :D So another ringring that woke me up at 4am.Hahah,another swear that i will call him in 5minutes but snored again.WOOSH, im sucha liar :/ but everyone likes it right :D Think he rubbishes lots with me,i like. Anyway got his name like finally! YAY. :D & some assholes anyohow assumes. Fucking Dickhead.So yeah, aery asked if could go watch fireworks :( Sigh,I WISH ICOULD :( But then again, I'm officially grounded.Or so :( Blooooody shit. So i stucked at home drawing & chatting on da phone.yadayada, and went out with my family.Ate Don't-know-what-tian-ji porridge :D yay, it's been awhile since i ate that :) And had this weird cheesy shit thing. OH DID I MENTION I ATE ONE WHOLE BIGBIG TUB OF ICECREAM? chuckles It's no big deal, But the thing is, IM SICK! YAY :D Pretty excited bout' going to the clinic and getting my MC. prays! Hahaa,kenny thinks im nuts. Eldee too :( hmmmms! OHYEAH, as i was saying,i ate dinner and stuff. Later on daddy bought us to watch a -inside-car-view-fireworks- Hahaha.sucks like don't know what fuck.As in like,we can't see any shit. :( I wanted to see it so badly lar. So thought of going in daddy's company place,Shores brother's or whatever. Hahha.But there was horrible jam man.Sucks & some people were attempting suicide by running across the road BLINDLY. sheesh Ohwell, guess that's bout' it :) I love today so much :D & suddenly i think i'm killing joan. Hokay,she's killing me.She asked me to do this test-On-your-iq test. BLOODYYY SHIT. Make me piss & happy with myself laaa. I found out imma idiot. I JUST CANT HELP IT! :D So i got most of em' wrong. whocares! I KNOW IM SMART! I KNOWWW I AM! >:D Hokay,joan has a crush on me. The end :) I CANT HELP BUT TO LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH :D
rock it, dont stop it, everybody get on the floor crank da party up, we bout' to get it on
|